PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE
Welcome to grasshuggers.com. grasshuggers.com is provided by Little Grasshopper Lawn Care LLC, an Ohio limited liability company (“Company”).
- Accounts; Security. Access to or use of certain portions and features of the Site may require you to create an account (“Account”). You state that all information provided by you is current, accurate, complete, and not misleading. You further state that you will maintain and update all information provided by you to ensure accuracy on a prompt, timely basis. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, including your password. Accounts are not transferable. You agree to promptly notify Company if you become aware or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, including any unauthorized access or attempted access.
- Changes to the Site. Company reserves the right, without notice to you, to change, modify, suspend, discontinue, or permanently terminate (i) your access to, or portions of, the Site; or (ii) operation of the Site. Company may modify these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to monitor the Terms for changes. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Site Content. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, and artwork (collectively, “Site Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel”, and arrangement of such Site Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled, or licensed by or to Company and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. You will not use any trademarks, logos, and designs of Company, without the express written agreement of Company.
- Prohibited Use.
- Transfer. Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, re-transmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or otherwise), or any other form of transfer of any portion of the Site, including but not limited to all content, services, or products, is hereby expressly prohibited.
- Scrapping and Interference. Monitoring or crawling of the Site in any form is strictly prohibited. You will not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider”, or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms, or methodologies, or any similar or equivalent manual process to (i) access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site; (ii) reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site; (iii) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposefully made available through the Site. You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You will not reverse look-up or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site. You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, or any systems or networks connected to the Site. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site. You will not modify, merge, decompile, disassemble, translate, decode, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site.
- Linking. You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Company’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on Company’s part without Company’s express written consent.
- Age. As a condition of using the Site, you state that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Outside Hyperlinks. The Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by parties other than Company, which are beyond Company’s control. Company does not control, is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of outside hyperlinks. Company does not assume any liability for the actions, product, or content of any of these and any other third parties. Company also does not assume, and expressly disclaims, all liability for any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, or other malfunctions caused by, resulting from, existing within, or in connection with such third party sites and any links thereto.
- Indemnity. You agree that you will indemnify Company and its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and reasonable court costs) made against Company by any third party arising out of (i) your use of the Site; (ii) your breach or alleged breach of these Terms; (iii) or your breach or alleged violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, proprietary, or other rights of any third party. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with Company’s defense of such claim(s).
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KINDS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION, THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. ALL INFORMATION AND SITE CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILTY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOUR REMEDY AGAINST COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SITE CONTENT. IN THE EVENT YOU PAID ANY FEES TO COMPANY, COMPANY’S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL BE A REFUND TO YOU OF THE FEES PAID TO COMPANY HEREUNDER, AND IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY’S LIABILITY FOR ANY REASON EXCEED SUCH FEE.
- Compliance. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOCAL BUILDING AND ZONING CODES.
- Data. You are solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all data, information, and other content you provide to Company and submit to the Site.
- Special Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE OR OF DATA, OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS) ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- Violations of these Terms. Company may disclose any information, including your identity, if Company determines, in its sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary, or such disclosure is required by applicable law. You agree that any violation by you of these Terms may cause irreparable harm to Company, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you agree that Company, in its sole discretion, may obtain any injunctive or equitable relief that Company deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. If Company does take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms, Company will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorney fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Company. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site as a result of any violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law. These Terms and your use of the Site, including all disputes arising hereunder, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of Franklin County, Ohio, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
- Miscellaneous. You will not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Company. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision of these Terms or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Company with regard to your use of the Site, and any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings previously existing between you and Company with respect to such use are hereby superseded and canceled. All rights and remedies provided in this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive, and the exercise by either party of any right or remedy does not preclude the exercise of any other rights or remedies that may now or subsequently be available.
Last Updated: May 2019